Thursday 22 November 2012

The Great Jumpsuit Debate

I'm calling on 'The Great (Long) Jumpsuit Debate' and I would love to hear from you. 
I've never ever, ever attempted to try, buy or wear a long jumpsuit in my whole life. One of the reasons being I'm not exactly model-fit, slim is no where near to what I am and I have a humongous butt. Hence, I thought that if I ever wore a long jumpsuit, I would look really odd and my bottom half would always be sticking out. However, lately I'm starting to take an interest in long jumpsuits and I may actually purchase one very, very soon. 

Here are some of my favorites -

 1. Kookai Floral Print Jumpsuit
2. Michael Kors Strapless Jumpsuit

3. Rachel Zoe / Wool Suiting Jumpsuit 
4. ASOS Jumpsuit with Pleat Origami Details
5. Topshop Constrast Vest Jumpsuit

 
Crushing on this floral-printed May the Label / Palmer Jumpsuit Floral and highly considering buying this piece - What do you think?

So readers, I would like to hear your thoughts on 'The Great (Long) Jumpsuit Debate'. Yay or Nay? 

XX

7 comments:

  1. I really like the first one! Not sure about the last one though, it gives me an impression of it being a little unflattering =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you reckon?! I'm still worried about getting a jumpsuit - the thought of having my humongous butt exposed to the world (haha) but thank you for your thoughts XX

      Delete
  2. Amazing post, love it!

    Do you like following each other via bloglovin?

    www.facebook.com/fussylife
    www.fussylife.com

    xoxo
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I'd love to but unfortunately, I do not have bloglovin' :-(

      XX

      Delete
  3. Aww thank you very much!

    PS your blog is absolutely amazing too XX

    ReplyDelete

Oh, thank you so much for visiting Three Cactus :) You have very well made my day by doing so! X